|Document name||Required documents|
|Application form||Chemical name, common name, chemical construction, molecular formula, molecular weight, CAS Number|
|physicochemical property||Melting point, boiling point, decomposition temperature, solubleness, chemical equations for potential side reactions occurred during manufacture or reaction with food|
|Technical necessity&Use condition||
1.Intended use, intended technical effect,application range, maximum dosage, minimum dosage for intended technical effect
2. Use condition：intended contact food category(Water-
based food，oil food，acid food，alcohol food)，contacttime and temperature, repeatable or not , the contact area/volume ratio of the contact material and food.
|Manufacturing technique||Raw material and accessory material, process flow diagram, and technical parameters for each technical process.|
|Qualification specification requirements||Include purity, impurity ingredient, content and corresponding testing method, testing report.|
|Toxicology safety assessment documents||
1. Apply for new food contact material and food contact material additive shall provide toxicology safety assessment documents according to volume of migration.
2. Apply for the new ingredient of food use detergent and disinfectant shall provide toxicology safety assessment documents according to the food toxicology assessment analysis process and method （GB/T15193）.
3. The toxicology assessment document shall be issued by GLP (good laboratory practice) laboratory.
|Migration Testing &Analytical Methods&Consumer exposure||
1. According to theproduct use intention and use condition provide the migration date information, testing method and testing report.
2. The residual quantity date information for the product or conversion from the product in the food contact or packaging material, the corresponding testing method and testing report.
3. Consumer exposure and the assessment method information.
4. The testing report shall be issued by qualified laboratory
|Documentary evidence for domestic and overseas approval||Approved documents which were issued by aboard governmental agencies, Industry Association or international organization|
|Other helpful documents||For example：exporting country relevant department or agent issue the documentary evidence for the product is allowed to produce or sale in domestic country|
|Power of attorney||Thepower of attorney shall be provided for the entrusted application|
|Migration quantity（mg/kg）||Required toxicology test items|
|QSAR Read-across and literature data||Three mutagenicity test||90d Oral subchronic toxicitystudy||Reproductive toxicity||
Chronic toxicity and
|High-molecular polymer b||P||-||-||-||-|